Halsey Taylor HydroBoost In-Wall (Refrigerated)
Bottle Filling Station (refrigerated)
The Halsey Taylor HydroBoost Water Refilling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles.
Fully recessed in-wall design. The unit features sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer, which makes it the perfect solution for schools, fitness centres, offices, and commercial buildings.
- Designed as a stand-alone unit or to be paired with Halsey Taylor OVL-II™ or Contour™ architectural fountains.
- Disability friendly design. Bottle refill complies with AS1428.2 1992
- Touchless, sensor activation (bottle filler) designed for easy use.
- Fill rate is 249.84 LPH.
- Green Counter™ informs user of number of 600ml plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mould and mildew.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Rated for indoor use.
- WaterMark™ certified.
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for plumbing and drainage products to ensure they are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing and drainage installations
|Bubbler Style||No Bubbler|
|Activation by||Electronic Bottle Filler Sensor|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount (Inwall Frame/Plate)|
|Chilling Option||30.28 LPH|
|Full Load Amps||6|
|Dimensions | (L x W x H)||50.17cm |
|Approx. Shipping Weight||34.9kgs|