FlexiSign Pylon 1200
The CIVIQ™ FlexiSign is our unique modular signage system developed for use in public spaces, such as outdoor campuses and precincts, parks and waterfronts, schools, universities, sports and camping grounds, bush walking sites, as well as indoor settings.
Available in eight unique profiles, the product can be configured in a range of signage formats, including freestanding totem or pylon, horizontal stand, cantilevered blade, wall-mounted, pole-mounted, suspended hanging, as well as portable options.
The 1200mm-wide Pylon is one of our largest sizes of FlexiSign suited to building entrances or streetscapes, discernible from a 20-metre distance. The 1200mm totem can be segmented into multiple, replace-able panel modules, making it an ideal street signage solution for complexes with changing commercial tenants.
The Pylon 1200 also has the capability to incorporate feature LED illumination.
All FlexiSigns feature the same signage technology as the popular FlexiFountain and FlexiShower range, making it an ideal product for facility managers wishing to specify a consistent style of signage for streetscape, wayfinding and public water amenities.
- Robust & economical design
- Modular componentry with interchangeable graphics panels for low replacement / upgrade cost
- Customise the height of your signs
- Available in other formats, including horizontal stand, cantilevered blade, wall-mounted, pole-mounted, suspended hanging, or portable
- Customisable graphics
- Structural marine-grade aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Long-lasting digital vinyl graphics to signage surface
- Powder coated or anodised edge finish in custom colours
- Australian designed and made
- Installation and maintenance (on request)
|Fixing options||Bolt-down base plate |
Fixed below-ground leg with footing tie pin
|Material & finish options||Stainless steel and structural marine-grade aluminium |
Powder coat or anodised (custom colours available on request)
Custom panel graphics
|Signage profile options||1200mm wide (as pictured)|
|Graphics panel options||Graphics panels are fabricated in modules and can be configured in custom sizes |
Graphic panel modules are interchangeable for easy replacement and maintenance
|Anti-graffiti protection option||Protective anti-graffiti film to graphics (on request)|