Bike repair station
The Cycla Fixit Bike Repair Station is a metal stand, which can be bolted down to pavements or other hard surfaces, and which includes all the basic tools necessary to carry out simple bike repairs and maintenance, such as changing a flat tyre or adjusting brakes and derailleurs.
The tools are securely attached to the stand with stainless steel cables and tamper- proof fasteners. The bike can be attached to the stand, allowing the pedals and wheels to spin freely while repairs are made.
The product is ideal for end of trip facilities, recreational trails, cycle paths and public spaces frequented by
A vinyl graphic can be designed to wrap around the 150mm diameter pipe, offering the opportunity to promote a business, leave a message or simply blend in with the architecture
- Designed for harsh duty indoor and outdoor public use.
- Hanger arms accommodate most types of bikes.
- Designed and manufactured in USA. Patents D680,914 S1 and US 9,498,880 B2.
- High security tamper resistant fasteners supplied.
- Large surface area for graphics, branding, or wayfinding signage.
- Tools are secured with braided stainless steel aircraft cables that store neatly within the stand.
- Screwdrivers and Allen Wrenches are on swivel connectors for ease of use.
- Includes most commonly used tools for simple bike maintenance.
|Fixing||Bolt-down base plate|
|Materials & Construction||Main body: 152 dia x 4mm pipe |
Bike Hanger: 40nb pipe, 6mm plate
Foot plate: 250 dia. x 6mm t
Tool tethers: 4mm stainless steel cable
|Finish options||Galvanised steel powder coat grey (standard) |
Add colour vinyl wrap
Add branded graphic wrap
|Dimensions (approx)||Height: 1.5m |
|Tools included||Philips and flat head screwdrivers |
2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen wrenches
Pedal wrench, 8, 9, 10, 11mm box wrenches
Tire levers (2)
T25 Torx wrench