Cycla Air Pump with Gauge
Public Bike Pump with Gauge
The Cycla Air Pump with Gauge is a specialised bicycle air pump designed for repeated public use in all weather conditions. It can be installed in both indoor and outdoor spaces. The waterproof gauge and robust construction ensure a long service life.
This product features a Universal pump head that is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves. The pump comes with the extra feature of a waterproof air pressure gauge, which is important in an outdoor setting. The hydraulic pump hose is made of reinforced steel for added durability, and replacement pump head and gaskets are available if required.
A vinyl graphic can be designed to wrap around the 150mm diameter pipe, offering the opportunity to promote a business, leave a message or simply blend in with the architecture.
Air pumps for a bike may require occasional maintenance and replacing of parts to remain in operation for many years and CIVIQ is able to assist with this service.
- Anti-fog PSI gauge for outdoor use.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Max Pressure: 160 PSI / 11 bar.
- Durable safe anti- slip rubber hand grips.
- Universal pump head accepts Schrader and Presta valves.
- Magnetic head snaps to pump body
- Steel reinforced air hose.
- Gasket rating -34º to 43º C.
- Solid pump rod and long life piston seal.
- Designed and made in the USA. Patent US9,765,766 B2.
|Fixing||Bolt-down base plate|
|Materials and construction||Galvanised steel (standard), Aluminium cylinder, Stainless steel fasteners|
|Finish options||Galvanised steel (standard), Optional branded graphic / colour vinyl wrap|
|Dimensions||Height: 750mm, Width: 300mm, Depth: 250mm|
|Construction||150mm diameter pipe, 250mm diameter x 6mm t base plate|