Cycla Air Pump
Public Bike Pump
The Cycla Air Pump is a specially engineered heavy-duty bicycle air pump designed for use in indoor and outdoor public spaces.
The Air Pump is designed and fabricated in the USA and will withstand all weather conditions. It is built from tough, Schedule 40 steel, and is serviceable down to the plunger and gaskets. It also features the universal pump head with Presta and Schrader valve compatibility. The pump hose is made of steel- reinforced hydraulic hose for added durability, and replacement pump heads and gaskets are available.
Air pumps for a bike may require occasional maintenance and replacing of parts to remain in operation over many years and CIVIQ staffs are able to assist with this service.
- Max Pressure: 160 PSI / 11 bar.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Durable safe anti- slip rubber hand grips.
- Universal pump head accepts Schrader and Presta valves.
- Steel reinforced air hose.
- Gasket rating -34º to 43º C.
- Solid pump rod and long life piston seal.
- Designed and made in the USA. Patent US9,765,766 B2.
- Galvanised steel & powder coated black finish
|Fixing||Bolt-down base plate|
|Materials and construction||Galvanised steel, Aluminium cylinder, Stainless steel fasteners|
|Finish||Galvanised steel & Powder coated black|
|Dimensions||Height: 850mm, Width: 300mm, Depth: 200mm|
|Construction||50mm diameter pipe, 200mm diameter x 6mm base plate|