Wall mounted bottle filling station with four refill points
The Aquafil Hydrofil is our largest wall-mounted bottle filling station.
The product features four anti-bacterial bottle refill points with optional inbuilt filters. The station can be used as a stand-alone bottle filling unit or can be installed on top of an existing trough. Its durability and function make the Aquafil Hydrofil an ideal solution for school campuses and busy sporting complexes.
- Disability friendly design, complies with AS1428.2 1992.
- Four anti-bacterial bottle filling points
- HDPE safety edge end panels
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel buttons
- Heavy duty stainless steel housing construction
- Heavy duty vandal-resistant stainless steel refill nozzles
- WaterMark™ certified
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for plumbing and drainage products to ensure they are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing and drainage installations
|Housing frame||Stainless steel|
|Housing unit||Stainless steel|
|End panels||Light grey HDPE|
|Filter unit option||Sub micron or 5 micron (2 per unit)|
|Filter unit working pressure||Minimum 100kpa|
|Water supply connection||Water supply inlet 1/2” BSP male|
|Drainage||This product does not come with drainage|
|Flow rate||Minimum 12 litres per minute|